Friday, January 1, 2010

You Devil Worshiper You!



So I'm a tad bit infatuated with this video. And the lyrics are nasty. I love em.

But i also posted this to discuss what people are calling "demonic".

I personally, think that people are not ready for anyone that brings something different. People say Lady Gaga worships the devil. People say b/c Rihanna has gone dark and edgy she worships the devil. And now Jay-Z worships the devil. It's amazing to me. Like when did artistic/different equal the devil? I mean they even say BEYONCE sold her soul to the devil, and she consistently talks about how God has blessed her so much. It just amazes me the things people can take from something and run with it. In my mind if your successful and black in that industry people are going to find something negative to stick to you anyway. "Devil Worshiper" is the new thing.

Fuck, they would call Alicia Keys a devil worshiper but they found "home-wrecker" 1st.

"Man grow the fuck up, c'mon lemme coach you"

No comments:

Post a Comment