Friday, January 8, 2010

Shoe Fetish

Anyone that knows me knows that i'm obsessed with a nice pair of shoes. And by shoes i don't mean tennis. Call me what you want, but i don't wear anything with shoe strings. I own 1 pair, and the only time i put those on my feet is when im going to the gym. I need a point. I need a heel. Preferably between 2-3 inches. And it needs to be a hard sole. Not plastic. Like my good friend Wilfred would say "If you can't here me coming down the hall, i don't want them. Clack or go home."" So anytime you see Shoe Fetish as the heading just know its a sickning shoe.

This shoe is going to be my next impulse purchase. It's Gucci. And i think it's possibly one of the most beautiful stunning pair of shoes I've seen in a very long time. I don't like gaudy logo print, or anything that's trendy. Trends fade. My style is kind of timeless. I want a shoe that i can wear for years. I look at it as an investment. It better be an investment for $650 of my hard earned dollars.

And remember people, you can never, and i mean NEVER, have to many pairs of black shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment