Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh No She Didn't!


Because Keri Hilson is actually talented i told myself i would try NOT to hate her after she made the "Turning me OFF" remix dissing Beyonce. I tried. I mean her hair-styles and her dance moves are already so pitiful, i think she embarrassed herself enough by even trying to ATTEMPT to talk shit about Beyonce in the 1st place. But then back-peddled and said "It was about all my haters." Bitch please. It was very obvious who you were talking about. But just b/c you tried to clean it up, i'm not going to totally delete you off my ipode. I put that behind me and got her album. Which was good by the way! And her new single "I like" is quite impressive. I love it.

Then the bitch gets wreck less. AGAIN. So supposedly she was flicking off some Beyonce stans that were getting a little out of control at a party she was at. And then updated her twitter saying
"I'm glad i have my real fans, Beyonce stans are crazy" or something along those lines.

Well, i can agree with you. We are crazy. BUT only when provoked. Keri Hilson, honey you provoked it. You CANNOT diss someone who paved the way for YOU! People love Beyonce b/c it is VERY rare that you see someone who is as talented and driven as she is. Her live performances are AMAZING and her voice is like no other. She works NON-stop to deliver. To be a black woman in a world full of Britney Spears fans, and to achieve the success that Beyonce has is phenomenal. So of course when people try to hate on her (especially someone who hasn't even put out an album yet) we are going to retaliate in Beyonce's defense. We all know she won't. She's way to controlled for that.

Needless to say i was late for my work-out this morning b/c i had to redo my entire playlist to replace some of Ms. Hilson's songs.

Signed
-Crazy Beyonce Stan-

1 comment:

  1. Crazy stan?? I forgive you already.. If I was Keri I would have pissed on the hecklers.. They bothered her. She didn't say "Hey are you Beyonce fans?" NO they just attacked her.

    ReplyDelete