Friday, January 29, 2010

The Amber Rose


I never could get on the Amber Rose train. I mean, yes she is a very unique beauty. She's blonde, she's bald, and her face still looks stunning. Not many bitches can pull that off. She actually looks better WITHOUT hair, then she did with long hair. I think i couldn't get on the Amber Rose train because i'm simply not impressed with her fashion sense. Before you start screaming and cursing and calling me a hater just let me explain myself 1st. Ok, so she does wear somethings that i am like "Wow, that bitch did it. She's beat." She does it OFTEN. But more then often, she just throws on your basic American Apparel tights with a mid-drift top. And people scream and throw up confetti for her. And IF she's not trying to bear all, she has on a very provocative body suit. The times i have seen her dressed up, I want to applaud her for finally looking classy and "fashion forward" but the giant sleeve on her arm makes it close to impossible. AND she wears colored contacts! I feel like colored contacts are seriously played out!

Like I've stated before, I'm not in the business of hating. I applaud Amber's come up. And i don't judge her for being a stripper. But i simply feel like some of her outfits don't let us FORGET that she was a stripper. You have money now honey. Dress like it. The 1st day of Fashion Week in Paris she busted out with the fur. I LOVED it! She gave me life. The 2nd day, she pulled out a dress so trashy I'm sure some local prostitutes were trying to buy it right off her back. I just don't know what she's going for. And of course on Day 3, she went right back to the basics. Mid-drift top with jeans (and the LV fur). One thing i will applaud her for is her shoe-game. Its sick. Anyway. Carry on Amber.








2 comments:

  1. awww i love Amber! but what u sayin is true...but i still love her she fly as fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog. following ya. plz check out my blog

    ReplyDelete