Monday, March 1, 2010

Your Preference. My Preference.




It infuriates me when women have the audacity to get mad at interracial relationships. For one, if he weren't a celebrity/ Athlete you wouldn't give to shits about him anyway. But 2nd because people act like having a preference is wrong.

Let my explain something, everyone has a preference. No matter what you end up with, you have something you prefer. Most women prefer tall men. So your discriminating against short men. Its no different. And what kills me is most of the time the women mad about the fact that some black football player has married a white girl, are usually the ones who prefer light skinned boys! But want to get mad and heated. Like seriously, shut the fuck up. Get over it. People like what they like, and if it's not you then oh well somebody will love you.



The other argument is that they are turning on their race. I'll say this as nicely as i can. Black women, and white women, are raised COMPLETELY different. Their morals are different, their back round is different.

When i was in the 7th grade i went to a Christian school. Most white, few blacks. I played football. White girls are all i knew. After i left that school i went to another school, this one catholic, which had more white people. And the few black girls that they did have were simply not attractive. Again, i only dated the white girls. Now after i left that school, i went to a public school. All black. My freshman year, was my year from hell. And after i left that school i swore i would NEVER date a black girl as long as i lived. They were loud and argumentative. Would hit you at the drop of a hat. Always angry. What? Fuck that! I'm going back to Suzy! Then i went to St. Augustine High School. which is the only all black all boys catholic school in the state of Louisiana. And there i was introduced to other black girls in private schools who actually had a good head on their shoulders. Not trying to fight me or yell and scream at me. That is when i began dating black women. My sophomore year in high school. But imagine if i never went to St. Augustine. And graduated from one of the 1st 2 white schools i went to. How would my mind be? Call it ignorance, or whatever you want, but that's the way it is. Black women have a stereotype of being "mad". Angry. Argumentative. And in the south, it normally fits. Not ALL black women are like that by no means. My mother and my sister are nothing like the stereotype, neither or many of my friends. But i know many who are. And white women..well we know how they are stereotyped. And its usually true also. Not all, but a good bit.

So why blame an NFL player? You should blame society.

And have you looked at Kim Kardashian? Have you seen that ass? Ya know what,you should be mad. Stay mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment