Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nicki's Minaj




I’m a huge Nicki Minaj fan. HUGE. I don’t think she’s the BEST rapper but I do think she is quite entertaining and original. Her lyrics are quite comical. I love her for the same reason why some people hate her. Her characteristics and her gimmicks. She’s funny as shit, seriously. But that’s what separates Nicki Minaj from the other female artist out. Diamond, Trina, Eve etc. Nothing sets them apart from each other. You can only say “eat my pussy” so many different ways. But Ms. Nicki will says she’ll put this pussy on your sideburns (or on chip tooth if your Fabolous). Work OUT Nicki!

Even though I do think everything she does is acting and she is a “character” she’s in fact entertaining. She’s different. Thus her hype....

Which is why she’s all over the place right now. People are just dying to hear her verse in songs because you know it’s going to be something to laugh hysterically at. I also love that she plays up the fact that she’s bi-sexual and doesn’t try to hide it. And she loves signing boobs. That's hot.

But when her 1st official single Massive FAIL Attack featuring Sean Garret, came out I was quite disappointed. Her whole way of entertaining her audience completely vanished. I don’t know why..but my friends blame Sean Garret. It kinda seems like she was trying to go the whole Missy Elliot route. But it didn’t work.

Alas, I haven’t lost faith in Nicki Minaj. I’m sure the video will be sick with visuals and wigs galore. And of course our favorite girl of the moment Amber Rose will be in the video. I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment