Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top 5 Best Dress Men in Hollywood

5. Usher
Usher was the 1st guy who i ever recognized as somewhat of a fashion icon (at like 13). His whole blazer with the baseball hate era set trends. I remember laughing seeing all the guys come into basket ball games with their dad's over sized blazer on trying to imitate Usher's music videos. I think he has a real simply style. But classic. It will never get old.



4. Pharrell Williams
Give me labels. And more labels. And MORE labels. And you have Pharrell. His style is dope. And then he cleans up and switches it up like its nothing. He originated the man bag. And for that he gets all the praise. Even though i would never be bold enough to do it.



3. John Legend
This man is the Classic GQ model. Head to toe. Everywhere he goes. He's probably who i most admire as far as his style because of my personal style. He's always tailored. Always. Everything he puts on looks like it was made just for him.



2. Kanye West
You give a gaudy queen some millions of dollars and this will be the results. The Glamazon know as Kanye West. He will see something in a women's store, and have it made for himself. And i don't know if its because of his name, or because he might Taylor Swift you, but it gets done. Just make his fur coat. And it better be the best coat of all time.



1. Swizz Beats
I don't exactly know when Swizz Beats turned into this person, but he went from 0-10 over night. This man was one of the designers for the men's christian loubiton shoe line. And those shoes are probably the best shoes I've ever seen. In my LIFE. His style is timeless, yet has a hip/hop edge to it.

1 comment:

  1. Love Kanye! I wish I had the fame and power to pull of what he does.

    ReplyDelete